As 2012 begins to wind down, I find my self reflecting on what kind of year it’s been. Seems to me we often do “planning”, and less so, the “evaluation” piece. So… here are some questions for you (and me) to ponder as 2012 comes to a close. And… as a person who comes from a perspective of “positivity” :), you will notice these questions have that focus:
- What has shifted for you over this past year?
- Where do you feel “lighter”?
- What have you been able to let go of?
- What have you made more room for?
- What has surprised and delighted you most over this past year?
- What are you most proud of?
- What book or article or website would you recommend?
- What have you shared that’s made a difference and had a positive impact along the way?